The Guardian – A Three Sisters Novel
Coming March 2023!
God only gives so many wake-up calls… will she answer?
Survival on the prairies of 1850s Texas is full of hardship and tragedy. Felicia “Felix” Taylor would know. Raising her sisters, running the farm, and connecting with her neighboring friends keeps her grounded. But when the providential and the coincidental occur, how will she respond? Will she acknowledge that it may be the God she turned her back on? Will she let Him in? Or will she steal her heart against the faith that betrayed her?
What Readers Are Saying
“The Guardian will grab your heartstrings, pulling you into Felix’s world and enrapturing you with beautiful descriptions, thought-provoking emotions, and a redemption arc that will resonate with readers everywhere!”
— Kaytlin Phillips, Author of World of Silence and Unfortunate Events
“If you’re looking for a historical novel featuring a relatable heroine, look no further than The Guardian.”
— Kristina Hall, author of the Kentucky Midnight series
“The Guardian is a wonderful debut from an author I look forward to following. With well-drawn characters authentic to the era, a lively plot, and a strong message of hope, I recommend The Guardian to any fan of historical fiction!”
— Misty M. Beller, USA Today bestselling author of the Sisters of the Rockies series
Latest Blog Posts
Good morning and happy Friday, everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic week and a great start to your weekend! Any fun plans? I have to admit my plans *sound* boring, but I’m excited. My siblings are traveling to their Bible quizzing tournament this weekend and I’m staying back to supervise our love-starved dogs,…
Hey folks! If you’re just now hopping on the tour my name is Kaytlin Phillips and I am the founder of Writers’ Vision: A Christian Creative Community. When not over there you can find me on the blog I share with my sisters called Sisters Three or more often than not creating or getting lost…
Hey there and good morning! I hope you all are having a great start to the weekend! Today I have the pleasure of sharing my interview with the amazing Kaytlin Phillips, author of World of Silence and Unfortunate Events. Aside from being a talented Christian author – and one of my best friends – she…
Statement of Faith
- My calling and service to the Lord is to write (Galatians 6:9).
- I will use my words carefully and responsibly (Proverbs 12:18).
- I will use my words to encourage and uplift (1 Thessalonians 5:11).
- I will write only what is God-honoring and glorifying (Philippians 4:8).
- I believe in the Trinity: God the Father, Jesus His Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- I believe in the literal six-day creation of the universe and that God rested on the seventh day (Genesis 1-2).
- I believe we all are sinners (Romans 3:23) and it is only by grace we are saved (Ephesians 2:8), and we are extended this Gift of salvation by believing in Jesus and His sacrifice on the cross for all people (John 3:16).
- I believe the Holy Spirit was sent out to be a guide to us as we wait for our King’s return (John 14:16-17).
- I believe our responsibilities as saints is to share about our Savior and Father and to be a light to the world (Matthew 5:14-16, Matthew 28:19-20).
Seize The Night (Seize The World #1)
An Anthology Honoring the Birth of the Savior
Featuring various genres sure to please the whole family.
Available on Amazon, Books2Read, and Barnes & Noble!
Subscribe and be the first to be notified when a blog post goes live: